Wednesday Afternoon Series - Sponsored by ColorTile
Extract from Wednesday rules
- First boat to take places and deliver to John Barter.
- Following eligible boats to collect buoys and return to L'attitude or the sailing shed. If yachts fail to P/U it will fall to the next boat and so on, so if you are an eligible yacht, standby before leaving the course. Eligible yachts failing to P/U marks may not receive prizes.
- Ensure Racing Handbook is available to crew and onboard for Race Instructions.
- Please use Race Logger if possible - Ring 0418 253 479 for help with setting up.
- View "Organisation>Available Crew List" for crew wishing to sail and help place requests.
- Yachts not given their rights must signal with a red flag, in the racing area that she was involved in or saw, she shall hail ‘Protest’ and conspicuously display a red flag at the first reasonable opportunity to give the other boat an opportunity to exonerate their error with a 360 degree turn.
Sailing to operate tender on Wednesdays - Please observe the following;
- Observe roster with the starting times and run tender before and after races.
- If engine is cold - please start engine and allow 30 seconds of idle to reach operating temp.
- Do not run tender at full speed when crossing turning basin of marina.
- Please pause at Neutral so to avoid a "crash" transmission shift.
- Observe 8 passenger limit.
- Skippers, drop and pick-up majority of crew at marina to assist tender operations.
Frown Award for non-pickup of Marks
Credits: L'attitude 19-June (108)
Boats will be removed after doing their turn or standing in for other defaulters.
Duty Officer: John Barter
Buoy P/U: 2nd-5th place getters.
Buoy Return: To L'attitude at the RMYC.
Presentation: Last race winner.
Results: To John Barter to updated on web.
Crew Placements: David Cartmer.
RL is necessary to record finish time for weekend series and could be useful for protests.
Configuration available prior to each race.
Help call 0418 253 479